Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day...

It's the day made for mothers all over the world to be remembered, to be cherished and it's the day where they don't have to do anything. They're the queens of the day. I can't dedicate a poem for my mother. Never know how to write a poem no matter how much I tried. Any resemblance? Most people said I look like you :) Love you very very much~! You're the best mother on Earth~!!! Found this cute twinkling bear and decided to post it up here. Another day of celebration. Hanging out in shopping malls are something which we do quite often. And since I have to work still, we squeezed in an hour plus hunting for food. We landed ourselves in Maa Roy Thai Seafood restaurant somewhere nearby. Again, this is not a food blog so I'm not gonna post up so many shots of food eventhough I have them with me. I can't make good comparisons of Thai food as it's not something that I have frequently. Mom enjoyed the green chicken curry and the seafood otak-otak in coconut. I, on the other hand, felt that my tongue has been torched. I'm no good with spicy food. Never good with them. Make me sweat through the scalp and felt like I've been running across the city with a thick jacket under the hot afternoon sun. Oh, here's the Mother's Day cake. From the Thai restaurant, we drove over to Domino's which is within walking distance and we planned to stuff ourselves with some 'nonsense'. There wasn't much to offer so we had the chocolate lava cake with chocolate flowing out of the cake once a hole has been made. We also had the buffalo wings. HHhmmm... I'm completely satisfied until I skip dinner because it feels like the food is not digesting yet. All in all, we spent quality time together. Couldn't think of anything much better to do than driving around in search of food with my mama. Wishing you again...
~I LOVE YOU~

No comments: