Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Faith...[22]

"But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.
[2 Thessalonians 3:3]

THE LORD IS FAITHFUL
In the midst of a very insecure world, and often with disappointments from those we trust, it is such a blessing to know that "God is faithful'. This means, that there is not one situation or circumstance, that we cannot trust God in.

HE WILL STRENGTHEN YOU
The spiritual strength we receive from God floods into every other area of our life.

The Lord is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid?
[Psalm 27:1]

...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
[Isaiah 40:31]

HE WILL PROTECT YOU FROM THE EVIL ONE
Satan is mighty, but God is Almighty!

...no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
and this is their vindication from me,"
declares the Lord.
[Isaiah 57:14]

When Satan rocks your boat, Jesus is your best anchor!

I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.
[Luke 10:19]

No comments: