Saturday, June 11, 2011

Love Thy Neighbour...

Love your neighbour as yourself... Love your neighbour as yourself... Love your neighbour as yourself... Love your neighbour as yourself *chanting away* Love your neighbour as yourself... Love your neighbour as yourself... *getting into the brain* Love your neighbour as yourself... Love your neighbour as yourself.

I love my neighbour of 27 years... yeah... my lifetime Malay neighbours... the nicest neighbour anyone can ever ask for. Even my dog listens to my neighbour. If the auntie walks over to my house and inform my dog that they're going to receive guests, my dog will not bark at all. I only have one side of neighbour in each and every place. There's only one place where I'm stuck in between but the neighbours seem to be very nice until now. How do I love a neighbour who makes my whole house stink like a rubbish dump? This is a very inconsiderate act by stopping the flow of the drain with wire netting. Just to keep their place clean, the rubbish is stuck right behind my house and my house smells like shit. I've get that netting removed but well, the 'lovely' neighbours put up the netting again. I've never quarrel with any neighbours neither do I want to create any tension that will turn unhealthy. I'm going to close both eyes on this because I'm not staying there. That pile of rubbish will rot and will become the breeding place for Aedes mosquitoes so... hhmmm.... you can think for yourself... whatever goes around, comes around.

No comments: