Thursday, June 02, 2011

Speechless...

That's how the whole place looks like after so many days of hardcore labour. Sold off more than 700kg of rubbish yet it's endless. It's so disheartening to look at all those stuff. All of our energy were running at negative. Can't move at all. Sat down and stare at everything, using our best sense of imagination, hoping against of hope that everything will start growing legs and walk out of the house. I have a bright idea and that's to redo my room as well since the whole house is already in such a condition that no words can describe. Well, that's not much we can do as we're all so tired. We slept in the afternoon. Then I went to work for a few hours to release stress. Yeah... working to de-stress. It's so good to be able to work. I'll never want to be a housewife who cleans everyday. I'll go crazy doing all those stuff. Now... now... this is my room. *Gasp* My room? The amount of dust... it's inches thick. Found more windows in the room. The agony of cleaning windows. *Ugh* If the house is empty, I'll definitely use a rubber hose and spray it from top to bottom. Now, at 3 a.m. we're assembling DIY book shelves. All four big shelves for my room and three small shelves for the kitchen. Will never know when we can progress right to the kitchen area. Thank God the house is not a bungalow or else I'll bulldoze it down at one go and rebuild. Today's best result: The shelves... so nice... wonderful. I'm thinking of putting up my stuff into the shelves... which means not going to sleep... just because of a house I sacrifice my beauty sleep... will sleep when the sun rises.

No comments: