Wednesday, March 06, 2013

24 Hours A Day is Just Too Short...

I can't believe this. It's already the third month of year 2013. The days just flew by... I'm always jumping out of my bed and making a dash to have a shower... I'm becoming a real expert in doing everything at a rapid pace. I am able to wash my waist-length hair in 5 minutes and in 15 minutes, I'm out of the house dragging my eldest along. I have a class to attend to while she has her culinary class to attend as well. Looks like the three of us in the house work round the clock. By the time we come back it's just before midnite or slightly after midnite. There are so many things to do but so little time in hand. 24 hours is just not enough to do everything. Work seems to be endless.

Let's see what I've done for those two months. I've had a great time in January celebrating my birthday. I have somewhat a relaxing time wasting the time away during Chinese New Year watching movies after movies. What I hate most about the week is Monday and Tuesday went away too soon. Wednesday seems to be in the middle, visiting shortly, then it walks away, too. Before I know it, I'm working 9 hours on Saturdays and Sundays. I enjoy it to the max because the people whom I teach are very lively and makes my life more colourful. Without them, life will be dull. 
I'm currently hooked to Israel Houghton's song....  Jesus At The Centre...
Oh, by the way, I've been going to the General Hospital for some reasons not concerning me directly. I'm gonna have a phobia going to hospital. There's still a few more appointments. The long wait makes me feel like shitting my pants. My patience got tested in every way. Surprisingly, I sat there quietly with always a book in hand. Right until now, all doctors have been really great except for one who accused my pineapple for having psychological thought that came out with the pain in her abdomen. Could someone be actually creating a pain since 6 years old and lasted until now. That's absurd. If there's any finding that can be found, I would really love to sue the doctor for saying she's just concocting the pain in her head. It's really unprofessional of that kinda doctor. Why not just tell every patient suffering from deadly illness that it's just all in their heads, the pain didn't exist and and there's nothing to worry about. 

Hhhmmm... I really enjoy writing here. There's so much to write about. I'm gonna find time and spend at least an hour here... 

No comments: