Sunday, October 29, 2017

Oz Day 22: Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium...

~ 27th November 2015 ~
I like sea life very much. Looking at those fish swimming here and there but I wonder whether they were happy living in fish tanks. One thing for sure was they will not die of hunger, food will be served at scheduled time. 
There were lots to see, so it's better you go there yourself. I can't put up everything here.
I think I missed Malaysian food. I was thinking of stingray curry while looking at those majestic stingrays.
When I looked at that fish, I was thinking whether it would taste good just pan frying them with soy sauce. Maybe it would taste better by just steaming. 
And wow~! That lobster~! To bake it or to grill it? Oh, no~! Hungry... hungry...
The king penguin was kinda stuck up while the small penguins were really wonderful entertainers.

No comments: