Thursday, October 05, 2006

Killing Over Food...Believe It Or Not?

Introducing the chef... Janice aka the carnivore....

Heh... so happy. Everybody should know what you've done. She just put this into my dinner.


She even invited another carnivore to enjoy the food. But in the end, both hungry people ended up killing for the food.....

The hostess ended up in a terrible situation. Ai Ling won the battle. She happily took the photograph of the food not prepared by her to tell the world she's the best chef ever... With a dirty smirk plastered on her face....


.......................................................................................................................

Janice... thanked your mom on behalf of me. The chicken lasagna is the first and the best I've ever tasted. I just loved it! Delicious! Yummy! Can't find the word to describe how good it melted in the mouth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY!!!!!!!!!! I didn't kill my baby for dinner okay? I killed YOUR DOG !!! muahahahahah =p kidding..it was fun having u 2 nutcases around for dinner =D

seahorse27 said...

Hahahahha!! Eh.. you survived!

Anonymous said...

hahaha ya i survived!