Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My New Found Hobby

Hmmm... this blog of mine has been abandoned for a long time. I should start blogging now since I do not keep a manual diary of what I have been doing with my life. For instance, I have no idea what I did with my life at the age of 19,20 and 21. I was sort of floating in the air at random.

I have found a new expensive hobby - Jet-skiing
Another relaxing activity that can be carried out to relax and clear the cobwebbed mind is parasailing.... that's me behind trying to get both of us down in one piece....
I managed to get the best deal, cheaper than any locals can get.... have loads of fun running on the waves and along with the waves... thrill me to the bones. For first timer, I will recommend jet-skiing in Monkey Beach... no waves... very tame water. Feringghi will be too rough for first-timer. Who wants to go with me? I would love to have friends who will enjoy what I am doing...

1 comment:

Mariposa said...

you thrill seeker, you!