Wednesday, September 02, 2020

What Has the Year 2020 Done to Me...

I have quite a lot to say but at the same time I do not know what to say. It is a year where my life is put into reset mode. It's nice to have a brand new start, learning new things and finding the freedom in life. I would never imagine myself having all the time in the world but at the same time can't find any free time to do what I like most. I also realize that I am moving far away from what I have always wanted to do, so far that I do not even see the road to make a reverse. A reverse is no longer possible when one has already moved so far away, but a brand new start looks like better than a reverse.

There will not be anymore writings about my Korea trip because my hubby dropped the external hard disk which he saved all my thousand of photos from my 3 trips to Korea during different seasons except for summer. One little drop and the hard disk kaput. The first trip was an eye opener while the second was a really good one as I could read hangeul with no hiccups at all. The third trip was when Covid-19 first spread to another country. Korea was the first neighbouring country which got it. I was at home watching Netflix and I did enjoy my time watching Netflix as I never have the time to sit in front of the idiotic flat screen when I am at home.



Before I left for Korea, we went to buy a huge refrigerator and when I came back, the refrigerator has not even arrived. I demanded for it to be sent over and 5 days later, Movement Control Order took place. A week before that, I had a vision that I was sitting in front of the computer from morning until  night and that vision came into reality. I was really busy throughout the whole the period of MCO, I was all the time in front of the computer I had a very important task in my hands that require no disturbance from anyone at all, including work. 

Scan and go there direct

You may scan and see where it leads you to... 

Then when the task was completed, I thought I would go back to my old life but God said otherwise. God dropped me the biggest idea that would never cross my mind during my waking hours. I was dreaming for many nights having sleepless nights as my brain was working overtime. I executed the task when I woke up one day with no questions asked. The questions only surfaced now that even this big change in my life has taken place. I no longer teach in physical classes but got my own website at blessings.my If you ask me how did it happen, I am not too sure about that. I was being carried by the wind and right until today, I am not sure what am I doing. I am just following orders from above. Everything else has been arranged and well taken care of, right to the person in charge of developing the whole website. I would never change the website developer for anyone else unless God says to change. Not many people catch the vision. I should say my God from 2 000 years ago is more advanced than anyone. It was like being Moses in the wilderness where God instructed him how to build the tent and the tabernacle, then God provided the people with the expertise to carry out those plans. What do I do know? I wait... what am I waiting for? I don't know... 



I have found myself to be a translator as well. It is something that I will never imagine myself to be. How do I get to be a translator? Well... I still wonder about this as I am looking at the project in front of me. Just like how the people who has found me never bother to search around and made comparisons, likewise I do the same when getting a website developer. We believe in the person whom God provided for us, as how the one who got me to do the translation work believed that I was provided to them by God, so no questions asked. 



What happen to my dreams and ambitions? They will remain as dreams and illusion. At least I have something to dream about and keep on dreaming. God knows best. My dream job is actually a boring job. I have live a very good life, going to places and experiencing things that I have never even imagine going through. Right until now, I have never work under anyone at all. My big boss is God Himself, my little boss is the dog. Both have the same spelling. 


I do not have time to keep up with this blog anymore. Might abandon this altogether. I do miss blogging but not as much as I miss reading. Can't even find the time to curl in bed to read since MCO and I have no idea what I will be doing in future. 

No comments: