Thursday, October 09, 2008

God's Promises


The sunset. It was very beautiful. It was like I sank together with the sun. Many people asked me to hang to what I have built yet at times it was just so difficult. I was afraid of being a failure, afraid of destroying what I have built, afraid of what people would think of me. I prayed. God is not in my pocket but He's always by my side. He is a God who answers prayers. This was what He showed me after I prayed and surrendered everything to Him.

A rainbow.
"... I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the Earth." (Genesis 9:13)
... God had power to do what he had promised. (Romans 4:21)
THE BEATITUDE
" Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the Earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteouness,
for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called sons of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted you the prophets who were before you."
[Matthew 5: 3-12]
AMEN

No comments: