Sunday, January 13, 2013

iCity...

Hehehhee... I'm gonna do all the backdated posts. You see I've been very busy during the end of year 2012. The best part other than work was the 5-day trip to Kuala Lumpur. This time I took mama along to train her up in walking long distance and also flying and train rides. Preparing to take the world soon.

It's gonna be a jumble of events. Not gonna take the slow pace of browsing through the photos or writing down the events chronologically. I just don't have the time for that. It's good enough that I paid the Internet bill to get myself connected once again. I was contemplating on removing the Internet line for good as I don't really have the time to do anything online. You see, without the Internet I would be in dreamland by now, getting all the rest that I much needed to survive a long Sunday. But now, I'm online not because I do not discipline myself but it's because it's the only time that I'm considered quite free.

Anyway, I just uploaded some photos of us going to iCity in Shah Alam. It was a long commuter ride from KL Sentral. It was 11 stops away but I'm already familiar with the place.
It's still the same. That's still the best backdrop for a perfect photo. By now I can take photos fairly quickly. There were a few new stuff there for example the water theme park in iCity but because I don't have my kids together with me, I didn't go for the water theme park. 
We walked around the lighted park but then it was getting very unpleasant as the weather was so hot we were drenched in sweat. You'll find no pleasure in doing anything when you're sweating like a broken faucet.
Now that mama has seen iCity, next time round we can cancel off this place unless the whole park was given a total transformation then it would be worth going again. If I remember correctly, this was on the second day we were there, during Christmas.... was it? 

No comments: