Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pretty in Pink...

I have been a faithful and loyal user to my Xda Atom. Six years it has been with me. I'm a very early mobile phone user. I've been using a mobile phone since I was 12 years old... if any of you remember the model Motorola PCN600... followed by Alcatel, then Siemens, the one I like most because it has waterproof lining inside the casing itself, then Nokia came about with the slimmest design... I have never like Nokia, I don't know why... After using so many mobile phones, I find no joy in using any of them. There are times I like going out without a phone so that I will not be disturbed but a mobile phone or a smartphone at that, has become our extra limb. 
My eldest sponsored me a new phone when my pda died of cardiac arrest a couple of weeks ago. You know, I have a very bad addiction towards Facebook. A few years back, I used to go online on average of 8 hours a day. I know it didn't sound that bad compared to the gamers but you see, I have a job to do... but I somehow abandoned my work just to keep myself busy on Facebook. When I went to China, I managed to keep my addiction under control because of the fact that there's no Google, no Facebook, no Blogger and no nothing over there. I was overjoyed to touch a computer but since I couldn't understand the Chinese characters, I can only shut down the computer... not being able to use it at all... thus the case of my addiction was shelved away. Now, with the smartphone, I have my computer switched on but I am busy replying messages through Viber, Line and Watsapp... 
Now there's the pinky limited edition... shucks... I should have just waited and keep myself without a proper phone for a couple of weeks then I can have that... ARGH~!!! I have the urge to get a Galaxy Grand for the dual SIM card function and also S4... hhhmmmm....

No comments: