Sunday, February 02, 2014

*WOOT* The Big 3-Owh...

My first birthday cake of the year... moist chocolate cake :D
When I was 10, I was amazed that I could live that long. I wondered how life would be like at 20. Right now, I could not remember what I was doing at the age of 20, probably building my career in teaching. At the age of 30, I'm veering towards cooking and I might want it for life now but I wouldn't let go of teaching no doubt I used to complain about it as it wasn't my first love. Cooking ain't my first love, too. Cooking is more like an accidental thing or something like I do not have a choice but to start cooking so, why not... do it perfectly?
My besties in black... 
All in black... with the interesting owners of JT Restaurant...
My birthday started off with my besties... the Judith gang + GK. I was driven to the Heritage... ? Don't really know the place but it was JT Restaurant. The buffet lunch was just normal. Nothing to shout about. It wasn't my kind of food but I love the company. There was no dressing up this year... getting bored with the old style. I prefer simple now. I wouldn't mine if Gracie made some sandwiches, Juju bake a simple but EDIBLE cake and Judz put them in a cute beautiful basket and off we go for a picnic. And we drag a professional photographer and turn it into a photography session... hey... I think I will want that for my next year's birthday~!!!!!! Minus the cake bake by Juju... that's just imagination running wild... 
A selfie~!
Yay~! My happy family~!
My second birthday cake... a black sesame cake... first time having it...
Mussels... *love love love*
Uncle Zack by the beach... at Park Royal Hotel... it's time to enjoy life...
With Park Royal's Executive Chef and Assistant Executive Chef...
My second surprise dinner was really awesome. According to my precious, she's the main planner. You would want to hire her as your interior designer in future or maybe she is more cut out to be an event's planner, planning everything to the dot to make sure there's no flop. I was asleep all the way to the other end of the island. I was kinda surprise to wake up to the main entrance of Park Royal Hotel. Then, we did some cam-whoring. My eldest and youngest were there, too. THAT was a real surprise. I was thinking of something else, though. The food was great and more importantly, the Executive Chef and the Assistant Executive Chef was around to greet us all. That's really a nice gesture. The food in Park Royal was really awesome. I'm thinking about going for the Saturday night seafood nite at Uncle Zack's by the beach. The view and the weather were just perfect. Everything was picture perfect.
Surprise~! My kitchen crew~!!
Photos~!!
On the real day itself. My kitchen crew was around to give me a bigger surprise. It was a cake and hubby ordered me another cake. Actually I asked for last year's shaggy dog but didn't know it would come in pink colour. I wouldn't mind if it was just like last year's. What is the one thing that all of us are really good in? PHOTOS~! They're really good in photo-bombing and we can play with the camera for hours and hours. And we're also gifted in enjoying good food.
My third birthday cake... Shaggy dog at the garden- dark chocolate cake... delicious..
My fourth birthday cake... My Pink Shaggy Dog... chocolate swissroll...

No comments: