Friday, October 25, 2019

Korea Day 4: First Encounter to Winter Issues...

~ 26th January 2017 ~


It was seriously very cold that before going out, it was my first time wearing so many layers and making sure most part of the skin was not exposed. I like the cold but it was quite troublesome to wear so much and just before you want to leave the house, you have that urge to go to the toilet~!! 

Breakfast was at home and I realized that this Korean friend of mine is so much like my China travel buddy. Both of them have the love for steamed sweet potatoes. I can't eat sweat potatoes like that, I have to turn it into a dish.

Then a loud sound came from the back of the house. The washing machine was jammed up as the water has turned into ice. Water was not flowing through the pipes anymore. I think they turned on the heating system after that, then boooossshhhhhhhhh the ice melted into water and the back portion was flooded with water. Water just freeze over so most people from cold countries do not enjoy winter but hey, I'm from a hot country, I want winter minus the issues that come along with it. 

If the northern part of Vietnam can snow, I believe winter will slowly crawl to our country soon. 

No comments: