Monday, November 10, 2008

My Lovely Weekend

Saturday was a busy day... but in the end I found time to watch...That was a quiet movie... very little dialogue but full of action.. I love this kinda movie. Next, I will want to watch Quantum of Solace. Surprisingly, I wasn't sleepy at all watching midnite movie. The show ended at 1:30a.m. then reached home at 2 a.m.
Sunday was more fun. After classes at 12 noon, I was given a surprise...

a grand housing estate between Bayan Lepas and Sungai Ara. The place was a wow-zer! From the Chinese restaurant, I snapped the view of the housing project still under construction...

Then, while waiting for food, did something crazy. Took a lot of photos, but I love this the most.. gaya Mami Jarum minus the yellow gold..

Then, came the food. Not bad but I can't give a thumb's up because the food was just ok...





After lunch, went to the sales office to look at an amazing video display presented by SP Setia to promote their different types of houses and future developments in Sungai Ara and Relau... It was a great presentation so now, I have to make up my mind on which to buy... the RM1.3 million semi-d in Sungai Ara or the RM700k three-storey terrace in Relau. My prayers are always answered by the Almighty and I believe in dreaming big... so, now I'm dreaming that somebody will call me up to collect the house key without having to pay a single cent... Hahahaha... I believe in what I dream because most of my things in life came from my dreams... does that classify me as a 'dreamer'??
Aku orang yang paling bahagia di dunia ini... *think positive* My evening was well spent. Adrenaline pumping. Heart thumping hard against my chest. Butterflies in my stomach. THE WAVE WAS EXTREMELY GREAT WITH STRONG WIND BLOWING.... I was having a fun time spinning on the sea... I just love jet ski... ask me to choose between a man and jet ski, I will always choose jet ski coz' men will only disappoint me but I'm in control of the jet ski... I love to be in control...
Off to Gurney Plaze for a shopping spree... bought some clothes at Cape Cod.. got discount 50% if not I won't buy. Walk around in Padini and PDI but, Ellex I didn't see you also... kita tiada jodoh di shopping complex... I'm very disappointed.. where's World of Cartoons?? Close shop liao hor? Didn't inform me also... *sob + hiccup* Anyway, I was cheered up immediately when I got this...
Two more fingers then my collection will be complete. Its a white gold ring with blue topaz from GoldHeart Jewelry.. now I'm looking forward to another hectic week.. school holidays are just one week away.. then will have lots and lots of outings with my students... they always make me feel young again... skating, shopping, yakking away.. and they are going to help me run roadshows to promote Run With The Wave...love you people...

2 comments:

Small Salmonfish said...

Seeing that you have a ring too on your middle finger. But, you are still available, right !

Just pop to say Hi!

seahorse27 said...

Who are you? I visited your blog and everything is written in Chinese... a foreign language to me..