Tuesday, November 04, 2008

No More Hair Cut

Simon came back from Singapore for a week-long holiday. Met up in Prangin and waited for him to install new programme into his PDA. I am one person who cannot sit still for long so I walked around and saw an advertisement... "Student Cut RM5". Since I cut my hair only once a year, it is almost time to get another hair cut, so off I zoomed down to the third floor. It was suppose to be a quick cute as I requested for 'straight cut' no layer, no perm just a simple 'straight'.

It was a nightmare and the worst hair cut I have ever had. I promise myself not to be stingy anymore. From now on, I am willing to pay at least RM35 for a profesional cut or even more. *Sigh*

I asked for lower than shoulder length, but in the end I got the cut which is suitable for me to go back to school... a Chinese school in fact...

This was also the longest hair cut... I sat there from 4:30p.m. to 7:15p.m. wasted my time. I should have been brave enough to walk out of that shop and run away as fast as I could...

Anyway, I had the best seafood dinner in Good Friend Seafood Restaurant in Teluk Kumbar after that. My all-time favourite place. Not costly yet extremely delicious.. I love the satay especially...

I am very happy minus that lousy haircut... I will patiently wait for another three years before I get myself another haircut.. I want to eat that satay again...

No comments: