Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Merry Christmas...

This blog is definitely not abandoned but two of my desktops died at the same time. They're both in hospital getting a change of multiple organs to make them both come back to live. So, right now I'm using another computer which I have no idea how to use it, thus no pictures to make it more colourful. 

As usual, the last month of the year is always a busy one, with me working and going out and sitting at home where there's no Internet connection. It's not a sad life but it's a very enjoyable one. Hopefully I'll have the time to write about it. Anyway my aim for this year was to get my China trip done in both photo uploading and blogging and I've achieved my simple mission. Now, my next aim is to make full use of the rest of the remaining of year 2012.

The world is NOT gonna end whether the Mayan calendar points it that way or anything else. No worries... 

Merry Christmas everyone... 

No comments: