Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Happy 59th Birthday, Malaysia...

I read in someone's Facebook that there was no fireworks display on the night of your birthday in this island. Have you reach the age where nobody bothers with your birthday anymore? It's just another day, another public holiday where most people still have to work? I know I have to work because of the SPM trials exam. What will become of you in days and years ahead? Will you be forgotten completely? Your name will just be a name of a country with no meaning at all? 

I love you, Malaysia. Will revival come? The people seemed to be living in their own bubble. I wish I can do more for you. I read that one person can make a difference but I do have the Malaysian attitude of tidak apa. Maybe we don't love you enough. 

Happy birthday to you...

No comments: