Monday, January 01, 2018

For the Year 2018...

2018

Nothing much to say as it's already so late or should I say very early in the morning. I'm working long hours on the 1st of January 2018. I'm not a workaholic but I don't intend to go out and spend money. So, I would rather stay at home and work. 
I can count myself truly blessed as I do not have any boss to answer to. There's not much of a resolution for this year. I don't make New Year's resolution because it's too difficult to keep them. I change according to seasons. I'm a seasonal person, just like how the unpredictable durian seasons are nowadays.
I'm still thinking of getting the photos done before the next trip. Again, I'm so free yet not free at all. The first half of  my 2017 has been great but the second half was bittersweet like 85% dark chocolate. Well... I don't know what else to say. If I say I will try to keep the house spick-and-span, I do not know how long it will last. Whatever it is, I know 2018 will the best year of my life. It's the season of open heaven~! No more peeping through the windows.

No comments: