Friday, February 02, 2018

Korea Day 0: Loitering at KLIA2...

~ 22nd - 23rd January 2017 ~
I'm finally back on my blog to write about my journey in year 2017. It's because my next trip is coming very soon and I need to clear my hard disc from overloading. 
It was my first time taking the last flight out of Penang to Kuala Lumpur. The flight was delayed for a 45 minutes. I have good memories with numbers. I arrived in the wee hours of the morning at KLIA2. My plan was to find a spot to sleep. 
I have no luggage to check-in. Just a cabin bag. I have no itineraries to follow upon arrival in South Korea. I did not even Google search on places that I wanted to go. I just need to catch the next morning's flight so that I could arrive South Korea in the afternoon. My camel would come to fetch me. If I were to take the midnight flight and arrived early in the morning, my camel would be on the road the whole night just to reach the airport in time to fetch me.
I could not find a proper place to sleep. I stood at the charging station and chatted with my American friends. Mi madre was online after that and we chatted for awhile. Then, I decided to change up so that I did not have to change up in the airplane toilet, which was so small that I might knock the four walls off. When I walked out of the cubicle, I was shocked to see a few Indonesian men in the toilet. I thought I might have entered wrongly, so to shout or not to shout? I stepped out quietly and looked a few times at the drawing on the wall. It's purple/pink and the symbol was a woman - so were they blind or what?
Haih... nobody bothered... ahhh... people sleeping soundly on the floor. I was tempted to sleep but since I was a heavy sleeper, better not. I might miss the flight while snoring on the ground. By the time it was 7:30a.m. I couldn't wait to board the plane and knocked off totally.
I only woke up when breakfast was served. My tasty Pak Nasser's Nasi Lemak. 

No comments: