Monday, January 23, 2006

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Hong Pau Na Lai! Wow! I just can't wait for Chinese New Year! With all the 'bak kua', extremely huge prawns, reunion with the family members whom most of them I can't remember and last but not least I'm able to receive the money! That's a real blessing.

Too bad this time round no firecrackers. I can still remember the red firecrackers which was as tall as a double-storey house. It always made me run and hide coz of the loud crackling sound.

This year will be the Year of Dog.... well I don't believe in 'feng shui' 'bout what's gonna happen. To me everything is in God's hand.

Hey, take a look at this! Looks like even one of the unwelcomed member in my house can't wait to taste the delicacy of Chinese New Year...



That poor creature got stuck on the 'nien gau'.... can't even turn the body left or right.... later on my mum scraped away the top part and freed the little culprit.







2 comments:

aL said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai babe! my angpow where ah? hehe...cant wait to meet u guys back in pg la..

poor lil lizard =)

seahorse27 said...

I cannot give you ang pow leh.. you come to my house when you come back lar.... sure get one!

*Slurp* My dog licking your ingrown toe nail or so called 'gout'...