Sunday, January 29, 2006

Reunion Dinner

Today drove all the way to Sungai Petani to grandma's house for reunion dinner. Preparation for the dinner was easy as there's lots of aunties and Indonesian maids to do the work. Therefore, I just sat there and waited at the table to be fed.... no lar of course I feed myself lar.... so big already some more need people to feed me meh? All in all there were three tables with 10 family members at each table... so if you know your calculation it's 30 people loh....

What's so fun about having reunion dinner? Last time reunion dinner was the time where all family members get together after not seeing each other for some time. By the way we eat steamboat for dinner... got various type of fishballs, big prawns but this year not so big, chicken, fish, rice and even noodles.... not so fun anymore lar... don't have the feeling of chinese new year anymore... it's more like usual dinner just that there are more people around.

Look up at the sky! Cheh... no firework also.. who's fault? Never blame the government... it's because some irresponsible people who played firework but ended up burning down the whole house... *sigh* I'm waiting to collect more 'angpau' tomorrow. Looks like that's the only best thing is left collecting the red packets.

I used to be the youngest around but now there are so many new members around.... my nieces and nephews... I'll show you my cute nephew's photo....



Yesterday was my birthday.... I got THREE birthday cakes.... Can you imagine that?
The second and the third cake are the same.....




*Sigh*... dunno what to do write liao lar... midnight liao my nephew is watching 'George of the Jungle' for the umpteenth time...

No comments: