Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Procrastination

Wow! It actually took me a long time before I start my own blog. Hey, AL, I really love reading at your humourous blog. I would recommend you to be a critic-writer after you finish your studies.

Firstly, I don't know what's the point of writing this. Whatever it is, at least I've started something for Year 2006. This is kinda silly I guess. No doubt it's not my New Year resolution to have my own blogspot but I think I've actually managed to start on something.

Well... when I have interesting stuff then I'll surely add on to this blog of mine. For those who read this, thanks for spending your leisure time reading at my unique and original thoughts.

3 comments:

aL said...

LOL! thx thx! u're welcome to comment on my blog ya! i critic critic later my hse kena bomb den how? =p

remember to update ur blog more often la okie?

aL said...

i linked u in my blog d ha...hehe!

seahorse27 said...

I'll try to update my blog more often when I know what to write...