Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Sorry...

Again...this post is just for you...Now getting busier every day. Wake up then have to prepare for the morning class, then have to squeeze time for gym session. By 12 noon will be spending time in the kitchen to whip up a few dishes.. then eat lunch lor... If got time online to yak with you for awhile. Now, I don't think I can multitask between teaching and running into the room to yak. Later spoil my reputation...hehe... hope you don't mind ya...

Then, for this Friday our buffet marathon, cannot do it whole day coz I cannot cancel my evening accounts class. Asked them but they don't allow this time coz' exam coming soon. So, I have until 5 p.m. only. Don't merajuk ya.. :( Now, I think my job worse than having one boss... I have so many bosses and paymasters... We start early. They open at 11:30 a.m.

Love you, pal! *Muacks*

Will post more when not having morning classes. Left two days only with lazy mornings... haih... work....

No comments: