Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Stroll in An Ordinary Park...

It amazed me how China is able to maintain their parks. The park that I visited was nothing special as it's just a park below the apartment for residents to take a walk or jog or cycle. It's better than our national park, that I can sing praises for China. I've visited a few parks in China and they are really good in keeping the park clean and making sure the plants do not grow into jungle.
They even have a man-made lake fit with stones for you to jump across. Looked like an adventure on its own. You needn't pay a single cent to visit such amazing park. We walked for almost an hour, taking in the scenery and inhaling fresh air. 
If only we have this back at home then we ladies will be able to have our photo-snapping frenzy time together. I can even imagine taking my wedding photos here... if only it's possible...
What's that large red frame doing there? Fancy standing in there to frame myself up... nice capture though...
Pinky and I were scratching our head, couldn't guess what that arrow was for... the photo was definitely not edited.... the arrow was there for real...

No comments: