Thursday, April 13, 2006

A Good Choice....

It has gone off for some time and then made a come back with no publicity at all. The business was bad maybe because lack of publicity.... I wonder why didn't the management waste some huge amount on publicity to get their sales up? In KL it's doing great just that in Penang it's not that hot!! Still it's my choice to choose having my meal here....

Yeah... this is the place that I missed having my meals. When I was younger, I used to have my meals in A&W which used to be in Sunshine Square. This is in Gurney Plaza... there wasn't even a single customer. So I walked in and after 1 minute, more customers entered. Hahaha... what a joy to see people coming to the same place to add to the merryment....

I have always like the crispy chicken.. doesn't taste too salty... just now... I love the chicken skin especially...


Hayoo... no Thai chilli sauce. If there is, I bet this chicken will taste superb!!


There are a few new items in the menu. No harm trying.

The fish fillet tasted like John dory... this plate is quite filling but the chilli sauce... too salty leh... not so nice.


There's fish burger as well... hah! That tasted EXACTLY like McD's fillet-o-fish... the sauce, the fillet itself... tiru arr? Where did they get the recipe from? Can't be from the same source... but A&W's price is lower. There's fish bites too... tasted like ikan kelar..... quite delicious but not up to my expectation... quite an expensive fish... but I get to eat it always so not that special ....




















My favourite onion rings and also the must have root beer....



Thumbs up to A&W!! I have had an enjoyable meal...







3 comments:

aL said...

in A&W...i'll only hv their onion rings, waffles with ice cream and the rootbeers...the rest..not tasty at all =(

seahorse27 said...

Weiii..... how come our taste buds so different? No wonder ppl like you never suppose A&W!!

aL said...

not different leh...just that im really picky when it comes to my food if im given choices =)