Thursday, April 13, 2006

Seeing is Deceiving
















On the left is Golden Thai Seafood Restaurant and on the left is Bali Hai Seafood Restaurant. Both have the same logo and motto ( IF IT SWIMS, WE HAVE IT) . Almost the same design with attap roof huts, live sea creatures and a wide range to choose from. This is what I have in mind: Are these owned by the same people or is it one of the partners break the partnership and purposely opened another one to spike the other? Business is business! There's dim sum in the morning and in the evening .... obviously seafood lar! Been to Golden Thai Seafood Restaurant but not this newly opened Bali Hai... from my view, there are more patrons in Bali Hai... so is business dropping in Golden Thai? I think so! Today not planning to dine in either one of the seafood restaurant!

I have been eyeing a food court which is brightly lighted. Kudos to the 'tauke', the light attracted my attention.

Wah!! Fatty Palace Food Court... the stalls' "chio pai" all very big. Must be very good lor..... the moment I reached the place... I was cursing high and low... stupid punya! I stupid or the food court stupid?! I think I was the one who was stupid enough to get tricked by the props done on this food court...

No food also... got but I can buy cheaper and tastier ones from Jalan Tengah! Curry mee, hokkien mee, western food, ikan bakar - gila punya ikan bakar all string ray only, like the whole market or sea has no other type of fish, chee cheong fan, chu char - lagi teruk, the workers said want to close liao so don't want to sell for me, but a family who came after me get to order! Wah ! Really pissed off!! Berat sebelah! Got extra business also don't want!.... I ended up eating this... the most sought after food in Penang but I HATE IT ! Char Koay Teow lar... what else.... *cheh* I
won't step my foot into that place anymore!

2 comments:

aL said...

the Golden Thai restaurant sucks la...day and night, dimsum and seafood also damn shitty...

seahorse27 said...

Not bad lar... then we should go and try out Bali Hai.... I've never been there before...