- The world is moving round and round. Therefore whatever happened in the past will happen again in future. War that took place a century or more ago will happen again.
- Zig-zag graph. Good things and bad things take place alternately.
- Bad things happened consequently followed by goodness all along.
There are four responses from human towards things that happen around them:
- Ignore. Take no heed in whatever that's happening around you.
- Cover up. Eventhough you realize what's happening, pretend that you neither see it nor hear it.
- Indiscrimination - self-denial. Refuse to absorb in the truth. This usually happens to those who fear the result of knowing the truth which might hurt them and they are not able to handle the pain.
- Diagnose the root cause of the problem. I prefer this! Always look for the root cause then kill it off... Like fighting cancer.
If we looked back in the past, we should be able to give a hand to ourselves. Why? We are such good actors and actresses in and out. The difference is that we're not paid like the Hollywood and Bollywood stars. Ignorance is an easier choice when trouble comes. Our life has been more and more complex that sometime we cannot even understand what is happening to us. I want a simple life... No headache.. But as the saying goes "No pain, no gain". When we experienced something, it's suppose to teach us to be wiser. BUT there's always the other side of the coin. It might also destroy us. I know for one that I'm rotting inside. I'm always fighting against myself. It's like having two people living in me. I do not like living like that.....
I like this verse a:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.