Friday, September 22, 2006

What Am I Doing?

I have never wanted to teach. Never in my mind will I want to be an educator. But looks like God led me to teaching. I really love the kids and I get along very well with the teenagers. I find that my words to them meant a lot and they listen to me more than anybody. So, I do not regret knowing them. But a death among them has really extinguished the flame in me.

I seek for other opportunity. But I can't just throw away everything and leave them stranded. I'll still continue to teach but I will want to spend some time on other matters as well. I prayed and seek and everything just came to me.

Accounts Manager for Mobile Prepaid Convenience in Mobile Money International....
Senior Consultant in Herbalife....
World Smart Travelling Agent....
Business Partner with Telekom Malaysia....

I have many more but I will only concentrate in these four.
I will the help of all of you who are my friends, refer your friends who are seeking for business opportunity, lead them to me.

Those who want to make hotel bookings for international or local holidays do let me know in advance too. I can get you a lower rate than what you're offered. Flight bookings can be done too... but obviously not a last minute booking.

Fancy carrying a mobile phone with your state code? Let me introduce you to mobile homeline. You can use iTalk by topping it up yourself at a discounted rate.
Let yourself be a mini telecommunication shop. Reload for yourself and others and get to earn some commission....

Where am I heading in 10 years time? I don't have to worry. Business opportunity is everywhere. So refer those who are seeking for financial freedom to me. Thanks a bunch! Love you pals!

No comments: