Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Bouncy Plush Toys...

My Bit Bit... staying inside a locked cage must be a torture... the two prisoners crying for help...
both looked so pitiful... come out and explore then... sorry, no butterflies to catch or green soft grass to hop about... haha... can't wait for the door to be opened, yeah...
should I or should I not... just don't mess up the whole room... I don't like doing house chores..
Come out... come out and play...
My white Bit Bit was having second thoughts.... should step out from the fort or stay in... they're so cute....why so dirty?? How to clean the four paws? Can't immerse the whole bunny into water...
My black Bit Bit... at first glance when it was given to me... I only have this thought...Oh, my! A rabbit which looks like a donkey...
Off they go, hopping and scurrying around the room... very kaypo... I didn't know rabbits behave that way.. I only know dogs coz' I talk to my dogs since I was eight and they seem to understand me better than most people... and my present dog and the earlier dog are multilingual. My neighbour uses bahasa Malaysia and we use 'rojak' language....Dogs are men's best friends. Back to my two bouncy plush toys...
the kangaroo pose...
Come back... come back...
Cuddly...
and studious??
And why must the whole body be inside the food container??
I love this classic pic best! My Bit Bit... the computer geek...haih.. should have switch on the lappie...those furry legs look like dust wipes....
They're so soft, warm and cuddly... but not all the time cuddly... not even a sound but why Bugs Bunny talk so much?