Sunday, November 08, 2009

What Makes My Sunday Beautiful...

Snapping photos... I had my mee goreng for lunch and.... hehehe... then those two were surely difficult to order. I repeated my order four times... one egg with banana... another one cheese with corn. Then, both the man and lady came to take my order again. Repeated another four times... they kept on saying egg with corn and banana with cheese...????.... finally...
Books... I just love books... MPH or Popular Bookstore... will you just hire me as a part-time worker? I'll just wrap the books...*haih... sad case... I've never wrap books before* or maybe I just arrange the books then when there's no one I can hide under the table and read....
MPH invited Michael Losier, the author of the book "Law of Attraction" for book-signing session and to give a talk about his book. It's a great book... it's a pity I can't stay coz I....
had a movie to catch... I love movies... but this was really really disappointing. I'll just stick to the book...
Oh... dinner. I didn't do any grocery shopping. I changed Sunday to other weekdays... so there was not much left in the refrigerator or kitchen cabinet.. but I like what I had for dinner...
Who said that's for breakfast? Is it written anywhere? No, rite? I'm not gonna wake up early in the morning to prepare those... just not my style to wake up and prepare breakfast...

No comments: