Monday, July 08, 2013

#8 Snorkel: Lang Tengah... No Man's Isle...

No man's island...
It's our third snorkeling place of the day and I think we were all pretty tired already. I've seen more than enough colourful corals for the day. But you see, whenever I thought I have enough for the day, I was being shown something different. 
So far deep... more than 18 metres?
A city on it's own...
God's playground...
Somehow or other, whenever I dropped myself into the water and started looking around down under, the corals in different settings never cease to amaze me. The sea bed was so different. Each landscape has its own uniqueness that I can "Ooohhh" and "Aaahhh" about it just that I can't speak a word at all to express myself or I would be choked with the salt water.
Us... looking around...
Notice the light blue corals?
I became the first to jump into the sea and have a good look. From the surface, there wasn't much to see but when you place your face downwards, you would be transported into a totally different world altogether. It was just so different and unique that it seemed to be like a city on its own down there. 
Nice blue fishy...
FREEZE~! Kindly identify yourself...
I'm lost of words to describe the beauty of God's creation. But... can we go back now? Tired already... no more energy.. and no more battery for the camera... thank God Gracie brought her camera along...

No comments: