Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Day 8: Dinner at Alishan...

~ 21st March 2014 ~
Dinner in Alishan was good especially when there's hot pot to complement the cold weather. The place where we had our dinner was somewhere near 7-11. I think that's the only place serving food other than dining at the restaurants where you have your hotel rooms booked. The hot pot was in fact really small but since I wasn't feeling well, I did not have much energy left to eat. The only thing I wanted to do most was crawl into bed and sleep in such a cold weather.
I don't really understand why Hong Kong and Taiwan enjoyed serving broiled chicken in cold. What's wrong with serving them hot?
The garnishing should be spring onion and also enorki mushrooms? Can't really remember. Or were those ginger strips?
Mapo tofu seemed to be Pinky's favourite. Not bad actually as I don't remember complaining the food there.
We got nightmare eating cabbages. Even Pinky, a vegetable lover rejected cabbage after being served with cabbages for a few days.

No comments: