Saturday, June 27, 2015

Day 11: Breakfast by Lealea Garden Hotel...

~ 24th March 2014 ~
I finally understand why there are people who would rather stay in hotels and made sure breakfast is provided.
Look at mi madre... all smiles :D When you just woke up and you needed the fuel to move about, it's really difficult to go look for breakfast. There's nothing much to eat around the area we stayed which was within the walking distance, so again, thank God we were in a hotel which provided really good food albeit simple. We were spoiled for choice and we ate almost everything except for this...
We were adamant not to even try a spoonful of the cabbage. We had our fair shares of cabbages... enough was enough~!
My kinda food...
Pinky and mi madre's porridge???? with the best meat floss ever~
Definitely not mine with some salad there...
Obviously not my platter~!
I discovered something new, yeah... I'm not that modern...
That's a rolling toaster? The bread rolled to the back... and dropped back down... Okay... that's really cool... and I started playing with the toaster.... 
I had a few of those... we made many rounds to the food. We were not done yet and I had so many rounds of this... I was really happy.... Looking at it now, I'm also happy...
That's really really nice... too bad our driver came to get us right on time at 9 a.m. and we made him wait for awhile because we were having such a good time enjoying breakfast. If only we had gotten up from slumber earlier... but the bed was more inviting than the food... Time to explore part of Kenting...

No comments: