Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hee...

I have lots and lots of stuff to write about. I was thinking about writing a few stuff while waiting for the marble cake to bake but after washing up all the baking equipment and waiting for the broadband that took forever to be connected, the cake is out of the oven, cooled and into the box. Baking for my eldest to share with her friends. It's going to be their graduation dinner tomorrow and her school sux to the max~!! Where got schools that determine what kinda attire to wear for the graduation dinner. The students should have their rights in deciding what to wear. And wearing an orange t-shirt with skirt? That's hideous~!! And they have to pay RM250 per person. That's cut-throat expensive. 

There are lots of things that happen around the house. Interesting stuff that I've captured most of them in my camera but again I can't find time to upload any of them. I always don't have enough time.... *sigh* but if I have too much time in hand means I'm in big trouble... means I'm jobless... so thank God for busy times....

It's going to be 2 a.m. I better shut the lappie down and go to bed... gonna have steamboat tomorrow with lots and lots of fish balls and meatballs and crab claws and this and that... Life is great... 

No comments: