Wednesday, October 16, 2013

#9 Snorkel: Pulau Rawa... Of Nothingness but Togetherness...

If not mistaken, it was our third day in Perhentian. There were only two places left to snorkel in our list. Pulau Rawa was kinda far but not as far as Pulau Redang. The blue of the sea appeared in two different tones. There were lots of fishes of the same kind like every other place that we've snorkeled in. There wasn't that many corals to see but we were swimming from one end to another. We went into the two coloured zone and realized that the darker colour was because of the different depth and also because of the dead corals. The corals looked dead to me. And they were. I think.

The four of us tried to do something fun together. We got kinda bored looking at the same thing. I guess that would happen to anyone since it was our 9th snorkel destination.

We found a rock that's suitable for posing. That became our ideal posing prop for the day.... until my camera battery conked off. By now I realize that I'm a heavy camera user. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's up everyone, it's my first go to see at this site, and article is in fact fruitful designed
for me, keep up posting such content.

Feel free to visit my website; quest bars