Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 3: Finally... We Meet Again~!


My international travel buddy.....
This is my international travel buddy. The number of times we meet up can be calculated by the fingers on one hand. Met her in Melbourne, then in Malaysia, then in China and now, in Hong Kong. We hardly talk to each other because we're just too busy with our own lives until I drop her a bomb surprise that we would be going to Melbourne. Knowing me very well, she doesn't take me seriously and I don't take myself seriously, too. Then, I dropped her a bigger bomb. Go home. We're going to China to visit her grandparents then we're flying off to Taiwan. I have booked my tickets eight months before, madness me.... and then I booked her flight as well. She's seriously a God-sent and if any of you said that those from China are terrible people, I feel very sorry that you've not met a nice person. I met the entire family and they're not like how the world showed what kinda people Chinese from China are. Shame on those who spoiled the good nature of the Chinese. So, that's the face that greeted us at the entrance of the service apartment and she didn't even know how to open the door for us *face palm*. Her mom came to our rescue.
The ground floor was way so far away....
They have not been to this part of Hong Kong and I felt like I should play host. I took them to the rooftop to catch a glimpse of the towering buildings of Hong Kong. I wonder how would people react if I started yelling at the top of my voice in the middle of the night. Just some crazy thoughts at odd hours of the night. How could anyone think of taking their own lives falling from the rooftop? My knees would buckle even if I had to bungee jump with all the ropes secured. Love your life as you have no power or authority to take away your life except for the One above who gave it.
What's everyone doing in their own pigeon hole?
What are people doing? Humans are the same all over the world right? Sticking their faces on television screens, computer screens and smartphone screens. We have no Wi-fi access in Hong Kong. We only have each other.
House too small.... no dining area...
To kill the silence, or more like we need some background sound, we have the small television set switched on but none of us was watching the show. Chinese subtitles.... *sigh* I need Malay subtitles. Pinky's big aunt was very thoughtful. She knew we were going to Disneyland and we would be hungry so she sent us roasted goose meat, roasted duck meat and some pork. I love roasted duck. We were actually very busy packing our things as we would leave the place and never to come back again. The three of us were taking the early morning flight out to Taiwan. My big luggage would be dragged away to big aunt's house by Pinky's mom. We were suppose to get into bed early but we ended up going to bed a few hours before waking up. We were forever like that... a very last minute person. *cheers*... I'm the more reliable travel partner. I have everything checked including hers.
Our dinner cum supper....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, its good post on the topic of media print, we all understand media is a enormous source of facts.


my blog post; free music downloads (http://freemusicdownloadsb.com)