Sunday, December 14, 2008

Split In Between...

"When are you coming to SP? This Sunday or next Sunday?" asked my big ma.
"Eerr... but I want to go shopping...," I replied with my voice trailing so soft I think she didn't hear it.
"Coming, ya. I'll cook for you nice food this Sunday," said big ma.

Wow! Nobody can make me go anywhere without asking me first except my big ma. She just needs to say, coming ya, and I have to drop all my plans and drive there. At first, it was out of obligation that I went there, but in the end it is out of love. I know I always complain when I'm there, no place to shop, nothing to eat, stay in the jungle in Tapah better. I know she loves me very much and I think she loves me the most among all five siblings. So, I should be a filial daughter and visit her as much as possible.

I have to admit that I feel very blessed to have two mothers who love me very much. I love both of you, too! Muacks!!

No comments: