Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The Three Sisters...

This is the first time the three of us took a photo together... plus my niece who refused to sit by herself. My eldest sister is in the middle... hmm.. the eldest yet the smallest in size. I, on the other hand, is the youngest among all siblings and cousins, yet the biggest in size. The only thing we have in common is we can really laugh until the whole place shake, be it in a restaurant, house, at the beach or just anywhere. Put the three of us together, we can talk until people actually believe that the sand is gold... hahahaha!!! And I'm the most aggresive one coz' I believe in myself and I have my own principles... nothing will ever change me except God himself. Love you both!! I have two elder brothers and most people who have seen us said that I look like my eldest brother but the only difference is I'm outspoken and he's too quiet. My second sister is exactly like my second brother... It's really a blessing to be the youngest! Aku anak manja...

No comments: