Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Resolution (Year 2009)

Writing New Year Resolution... I can write but can I keep them? By God's mercy and power I will be able to keep them. Here goes...

  • Hit the monthly target that I've set for myself... the Lord will provide, I shall not worry.
  • Go along God's plan instead of grumbling and complaining and wanting my way
  • Spend more time with God
  • Pay tithes accordingly
  • Be extra hardworking and use every single minute wisely
  • Expand my empire
  • Spend less time on the Internet as it is very addictive
  • Shake off my addiction towards JL designer drug
  • Control my temper
  • Be more compromising and have mercy for others
  • Spend more time reading
  • Find time to pamper myself
  • Spend time with my two mothers
  • Watch the nice nice movies, not missing even a single one... will find time to squeeze all the movies in
  • Go snorkelling
  • Go to Australia
  • Go to London
  • Go to Singapore
  • Go to Japan

Argh! Why so long? Can I keep up to that? Change to one only: Follow God's plan.

No comments: