Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year...

It's just another ordinary day but with different dates. Instead of tearing the calendar page, this time you'll throw the one with 2009 printed on it and replaced a brand new calendar with 2010 printed on it. It's always nice to start something anew. With the right spirit, you wish that everything will fall into place just the way you want it to be.

Wishing for a great year ahead, tried not to look back or maybe see where you've gone wrong in 2009 and try not to repeat the same old mistakes in the coming year.

There might be not much of something new, just that you add another year to your age... physically. To sum up my year 2009, it's a good one if it's not great. Let's see what I have as my 2009 history:
  • Friends... good friends... true friends... honest friends... acquintances... new friends... old friends... lousy friends... parasitic friends...
  • Promises... empty promises.... sweet promises... words... words that carry beautiful meaning... words that carry nothing... more like a sounding gong...
  • Places... I've been to the Down Under... a great holiday for me...
  • Shopping... endless shopping... it has never been a hobby of mine... I might want to adopt it as a hobby... then again... I might not want it anymore
  • People... business people... people of all walks of life... strangers... strangers are better than your own friends... I should say....
  • I'm lazy... laziest of all years... next year will be my 8th year working... sounds old..
  • Dreams... dream big... and it will become reality...

For the year 2010, the only thing I really want is to have my own place in Melbourne... a place that I can call home... a new place where I can start life anew... maybe it's time to uproot myself or expand... expansion will be great, too...

No comments: