Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas~!




Christmas celebration by Penang state government and Penang combined churches. It was held at Penang Times Square instead of the Esplanade. The performances by St. Paul's Church, RGBC, EPCC, AOG and a few others that I've missed the names, were great. All their hard work paid off..
The event was graced by the governor of Penang....
.. followed by the arrival of Penang's Chief Minister, Mr. Lim Guan Eng...
ooohhh... where's he? Not a bad speech... kinda powerful with lots of thunderous claps...
And I got to do what I've wanted to do all these while.... playing with WATER~!!
and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

1 comment:

Pearly Kee said...

Wow, I totally forgot. Thank you so much for sharing.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Pearly
http://www.my-island-penang.com