Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I Launch: Penang, Where My ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ Is....

I have live here all my life but I don't know anything about this place. Now that I look at other people's photos, I have no idea where they took it from. I have a house in the middle city, one at the end of the island and one at the outskirt but I don't know anything about this island that I've been born and bred. Sad, right? While others take flights or had to squeeze in their tight working schedule to tour this little island, I have all the opportunity to walk every corner of the island at whatever day and whatever time that I wish, yet I've never done that.

So, for this school holiday, I've shifted my working days to three days a week only. For the other four days, I'm going to walk my own island like how I walk all over Taiwan and explore other countries. I just hope I can survive the hot sun. Mi mama will be using an umbrella while I might be wearing a cap or a hat and wear my long sleeves out. What to bring for this self-made trip:

  • maps...
  • cameras...
  • drinking water...
  • don't know....
My initial plan was to take Rapid bus then I will be a true budget traveler but then I've changed my mind now. I'm going to drive. It's the comfort of walking around the homeland. I don't think we'll going for food hunting because we're picky eaters. It depends on our level of tiredness. If too tired, then we will just shift the plan to the next day.

I've searched on the places to go online and most websites wrote the same boring stuff. After reading so many, I feel like staying at home and not going anywhere. I choose to write a different one for this trip unless it really bores me then I'll write an honest post about it.

I don't drink coffee but mi mama does. We might hop into a few cafes in town. Treat us nicely, serve us well, I'll write you a good recommendation post. Give us lousy service and spoil my day, you will end up here and become famous as well.

Tomorrow I will be hosting a party bigger than last year's. I have yet to start on the preparation. Only a last minute person will truly understand me. Sometimes, I do prepare early then after I'm done cooking, I still have an hour or so to wait for the guests. I'm not sure how tomorrow will be. Maybe I'll be as mad as last year where I'm all the time in the kitchen making McJu. This year I'll make mini McJu's and then we'll have.... ahhh.... you have to come to know what's going to be around. But I plan to dress up nicely and leave the kitchen empty with everything done. I want to be the photographer for my own event. My kitchen crew is taking a leave because it's their birthday celebration. They will be enjoying themselves tomorrow. So, I only have my precious who will man the grille. I'm thinking of making the dumpling on the spot. My precious is handling our lunch and dinner for today. I have just dropped her a barrage of instructions but I don't know whether those instructions went into her brain or all floated from the right to the left ear only. 

I'm still torn between writing my one month long trip which is still stuck on Day 6. If I am to write about my Penang trip accordingly, it will be end of next year that I'll start writing about it. Too many things to write.

No comments: