Monday, May 01, 2017

Goodbye... I Miss You...

What's your favourite colour? What's your favourite food? What kinda movie do you like to watch? What are your hobbies? Which part of the world have you traveled to? I know you have not been to South Korea... I miss you...
You know we went on ahead with your plan minus one or two from your rough itinerary. We went for the chai kueh only which we assumed it would be the place you would take us there. Instead of you taking us there, we went with the help of Waze. The chai kueh did not taste as good as the one I've had when I was in Chinatown, Singapore. We ate a whole lot more from the kopitiam -  lemon koay teow th'ng, fish bee hoon, handmade noodles, steamed bun with pork floss and bak kwa. Mama and mummy shared a plate of char koay teow without the char koay teow smell. I don't fancy char koay teow. We've never gone out to a kopitiam together. This should be our first time but the first time never happened as well. I miss you a lot... a lot....
We went to your house. You were still sleeping. I did not shed even a tear. I was quite mad at you... mad at you for not seeking medical assistance when you know your body all too well. I miss you... I will not replace you with anyone. I'll keep other people at arm's length. Friendship can never be measured with time. 
I still have lots of things to talk with you about... like a mountain load of stuff... 

No comments: