Tuesday, April 25, 2017

You Left Without Saying Goodbye...

~ 25th April 2017~
You have your coffee, I have my chocolate drink...
A good morning and our plan for this coming Friday. Then it was all silent. I thought you would be rushing off to your office or you were too busy driving around. But no... you were sleeping and you never wake up!

I was heart-broken when mummy called. No one would joke about such a thing as death. I called you and called you, but your phone went unanswered. I was hoping that you would pick up the call and we could joke like always on the phone. I miss your voice. I cried, oh...  I cried. I went into the room and cried even more.
You are irreplaceable... 
The urgency you had last week to come over for lunch, I did not see that as you're actually leaving us and never coming back. Mi madre actually thought that it was your birthday and you wanted to throw a party for yourself with all of us around. I checked to see when's your birthday. It was two days before Christmas so nope, it wasn't your birthday. And we were just 4 years apart. I've not even celebrate a birthday with you.  I'm sorry we shelved it to this week. Even if it's lunch on this Thursday, you would not come. What happen to our Japan trip next year? 
Muacks...
I'm glad I know you. I would go over earlier on Fridays just so that I can have a good time with you even if it's just for less than an hour. Sometimes it was shorter than that but the few minutes with you were just what I enjoyed. We still have lots of things to do together and places to go together.
Thank you for crossing the bridge just to be with us for a few minutes...
Why did you leave me so soon? I'm completely heart-broken. I wish you will just wake up and say it's a joke, just a terrible lame joke. I have lots of photos with my old friends but I only have a few with you. I don't even have a blog post of us going out together or going on a holiday. Now, the only post that I'm writing about you is a tribute to you, the day you refused to wake up.   

please wake up...
i miss you...
My eyes are leaking terribly like a faulty tap... 
Our last party together...

No comments: