Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Everyday is Valentine....

What a good sense of feeling it is to know that you have someone dear loving you deeply.... I am a person with strong opinions and today I'm going to say that it is not necessary to spend so much money for a gift on Valentine's Day. It is even better to get a new surprise everyday than waiting for February 14 to come. I consider myself a very fortunate girl to have someone with full of surprises for me everyday!

Love is not just a bunch of roses, a bouquet of teddy bears or even a box of chocolates. Well... if you view love as a bunch of roses, I don't think you'll feel very happy. The roses will start to wilt after a couple of days and eventually die, I do not want the love that I get to fade and die just like the roses. Therefore, having someone you truly love and cherish is more important and priceless compared to any gifts that the world has to offer.


MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS!
That's the Casio's latest model with hearts in the background. Kinda special and the most important thing is that I love it!
Here's the tips on how to love a person, follow these and you'll find that life is more meaningful and peaceful.... you will not regret trying out these tips coz it's God's formulae....
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-keeping, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:3
We should carry out our actions with love. No point working out of hatred or obligation.

No comments: