Monday, February 02, 2009

4th Day of Chinese New Year

It was my last night in SP... and I wanted to have all the fun. As usual, I don't eat breakfast. Followed eldest sis and sis-in-law to their friend's house. My sis and I, I realized that both of us can really laugh.. it's in our blood to laugh... hahahaha...

People of all ages.. they can really talk crap. They're all in their mid-30s and in my mid-20s yet we can still talk crap... If anyone look at all of us, I think people must have thought that they have been my friends for decades when in fact, I have no idea who they are and their names... totally no idea. Never mind... just enjoy the fun and laughter...
The first thing that attracted my attention were the three tortoises... seen those before but can't remember what kinda spesies they were...Lunch was STEAMBOAT... AGAIN!!! I'll never eat lok lok for another year to come. Will keep it for next year...Went home around 5 p.m. coz' we had to reach home before the guests (relatives) arrive. Well... we're the host and dinner was S-T-E-A-B-O-A-T... but my big ma's one was different. Don't know why.. I felt that my big ma's steamboat was very delicious.. I'm just bias I guess...but they can really 'clear' our table like last year.. nothing was left for supper... except for the soup...Love you both!! I'm blessed to have two lovely mothers who pamper me and will give me the whole world... Everyone was out at the hut. Our house was different.. people who come, refuse to go home. They will stay until late at night... just sit around and do nothing also can... just sit and relax.. that's the spirit! When all of them have left, hehehe... rummy, here I come! My nephew cooked for us instant noodles... see, we big eaters were always hungry. We planned to play until 1 a.m. then we stretched the time to 1:30 a.m. then to 2 a.m. then at last at 2:20 a.m. coz we had to wake up at 7 a.m. the next day for 'dim sum' before my mom and I traveled back to Penang Island. We were still laughing until the wee hours of the morning... can never stop laughing... that's a happy family! People without a sense of humour will also laugh... for what? For no reason... Laughter is contagious!I didn't sleep until 4:30 a.m. I was 'fighting' with the mosquitoes for two hours until I can't take it anymore. Nah... suck my blood.. it's the last night all you mosquitoes will be doing that. Yeah... and they really sucked my blood.. when I woke up my hands and fingers, legs and toes were covered with mosquito bites. Enjoy... you'll miss me. Penang blood taste sweet, eh!

No comments: