Sunday, February 01, 2009

3rd Day of Chinese New Year..

Two houses to visit. One in the afternoon and one at night.

Afternoon was at "tua pek's" house.
Steamboat... AGAIN! Oi.. beh sien meh? I look at the prawns also I want to run away liao!
The twins were having fun taking photos. So, I just snap snap snap away! Not much to do. I got sleepy after some time. There's something 'bout the house. Make me feel sleepy whenever I go... Night time... yippee!! My cousin's house... buffet dinner. Something different but in the end I saw this...
AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!! I ate 50 of that yesterday with my 'tua pek'.. both of us ate 50 sticks each.. I don't want anymore... so in the end I just ate a little bit of curry chicken and went to take photos.. lots and lots of family photos... hehehhehe.... Nothing better to do... the family photos will be put in an album in my facebook to share with my cousins.

Nothing much after that.

No comments: