Tuesday, February 17, 2009

You Never Cease to Amaze Me...

That was a very cute card and you have always known that I love teddy bears and I HATE FLOWERS! If you've bought me any flowers especially roses, no matter how expensive they are, I'll surely make them land in the dustbin with a thud! Of course any girls will be on top of the world to receive a bouquet of beautiful, nice-smelling flowers but I'm more than sure that the excitement that will be shown on my facial expression can only last less than 10 seconds. Save it for some other better stuff... treat me like a princess...
Eden Seafood Restaurant should be nice as I love seafood. Damn! No parking! Such a big restaurant with a car park limited to less than 30 vehicles? Next door, The Ship. I had been to the one in town, this one could be great! DAMN! Look at the long queue. What's the point of making a reservation then if you can't get a parking space? Dump your car in the middle of the road and forget totally 'bout it? Oi... why the fancy restaurants only during Valentine's Day? If you love that person dearly, everyday should be Valentine's Day... why only 1 day out of 365 days?

The princess is here... Bayview Hotel is not that bad after all. I like the quietness. I enjoyed the music sang by the Filipino. The ambience was perfect. Shucks! I hope my coughs didn't spoil the night. First impression of Bayview Hotel, I shook my head. Didn't look high class enough but that's the only place with parking. Why not just take a bus next time, huh? Don't have to worry about parking space.


I realised that I love wearing dresses compared to skirt and blouse. That's my feminine side which not everyone will have the chance to see. Only the selected lucky few are given the privilege to see me in a dress in real life. The rest of you, just look from the pics. Even my best fren has never seen me in a dress...

Didn't go for the Valentine's buffet dinner as I think it is way too expensive and it's not wise to spend that kinda money even though I'm not paying for it. Thus, go for ala-carte. I opened the menu and my eyes nearly popped out. Not the first time seeing it, but I still get shocked looking at the price. If I want Malaysian food, I will go to the kopitiam... where I can order until the whole table is filled up at only half the price or even lesser.


The lamb was succulent and tasted a million times better than the one from Chili's. Great chef! I ordered chicken chop coz' actually I wanted the appetizer first but the waitress refused to give me. How come I cannot get to eat what I want? Why should I go for the main course first? I really want that seafood appetizer yet she refused to take my order for that. Fine lor... in the end I was too full then I cannot eat anymore. Weird ppl... or am I the weird one.. I always start with dessert as I love dessert more than the main course.
Thanks for giving me such a wonderful nite. I really appreciate it. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart. It has always been a girl's dream to be loved and pampered...

No comments: