Monday, February 23, 2009

Fabulous Saturday...

Saturdays and Sundays are the only two days I work like any normal people. From morning, till evening. I stretch and yawn like Garfield on weekdays. Thus, I always look forward to weekends. My work is definitely stress-free. Nothing to worry about and nobody to report to. Blissful. I enjoy looking at the wide screen and I hope that I can have a cinema in my own house instead of karaoke room like some houses have.

Movie marathon on Saturday in Gurney...
That was a good one but just not my type. Too little action. Just got shocked when Brad Pitt got a bullet in his head.
Almost 3 hours.. that's a long movie. From 'Burn After Reading' then continue with 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button'. Thank goodness the movie was great or else the backache, neckache and butt-ache were for nothing. I will not write a synopsis on the movies I have watched. Go watch it yourself.

1 comment:

lx ting said...

ive watched benjamin button...veryyyy long ar d movie....i almost fell asleep in d cinema..cz i watched a late nite movie..